Thursday, June 24, 2010

The first few days

Okay, so the first few days my cousins came went well. They kept on talking about goin to Target and Six Flags while they were here. Ha! Good luck. It's hard to even get ride to school at my house. They keep telling me to go walking, that I need to build up. And I don't even need the excersize, I'm freakin' skinny, I'm about 120 lbs! That's skinny, right? My sisters need to start walking. They're like 200-250 lbs and they're like:
"Aahh!!! Why can't I loose weight!!"

Maybe because you don't leave your chair and computer alone!!! The oldest one of my sisters like has a laptop and she always has her music like at full blast. It's SOO annoying!! I missed Ghost Whisperer today! Anyone else watch that? Isn't it addicting?! It does matter if you pay attention to it, you still get sucked in to it. My sisters don't like it, actually they don't like me at all. Even if they act like it, it will always come back up the ass.

I don't think I'm gonna go to six flags. I don't care if it's so I can get used to them, I'm not going. One of my biggest fears is heights. Yeah, guess who i got it from. I'll give you twenty seconds. ....................
Well, it isn't my mom or my dad. Its my sisters. Well, we'll see if I go. I might, but I will chicken out. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment