Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Out of the Blue

Okay! Today, my cousin Vivi told me through myspace that she and her sister are gonna come to my house for like a week or two. I'm so excited! Well, for one they're the only relatives that I've told my secret to. And two, we have so much fun together! I still don't remember how we got to be friends. Hmm.... probably when they moved to Bakersfield. I don't remember, but they're so much fun! One time, when they came over, Maria, Vivi's sister, started staring at me and like she made me choke! I couldn't stop because I was like laughing at the same time! Oooohh, good times, GOOD TIMES! I could not wait to like go back home, I think I even told my dad if he could take me back home, but he said no. So now I had to wait until 3:00 to go home. I didn't go right away home. My like works some jobs for my uncle and stuff. It took them like almost a whole hour for them to finish. So when I got there, I got a surprise visit from my pregnant sister. At first we didn't do anything because two of my sisters were there. After they left, I caught them up with my gay life. The huge things that happened like when my sisters found out and how I have a fake life at my house. So like my entire gay life was at school which I can't go back to because I graduated. They also brought a dog with them. His name is Frankie and he's a big chihuahua. Well, since I don't have a room and the living room couch can only fit like 2 sleeping people, I got worried and I don't like sleeping on the floor. So I slept on the couch. Well, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment