Monday, June 28, 2010

Six Flags

It's here. The moment you,ve all been waiting for.....Six Flags. So I did decide to go but I wished i hadn't or at least not chickened out. Okay, when everyone woke up, my sister, Iris, the middle one, drove us over there. At first it was okay like "Ooo! Look hot guys 5 o' clock!" But everything change once we hit The Revolution. It was first one we all went to, but my first roller coaster ever. I did not like it. The head thing kept hitting me on the back of my head, I thought the trees around it was gonna crash into it, and I felt awful. Next one we went to or passed by was Deja Vu. I just said I didn't wanna go any more and it turned into a big conflict between me and Iris. She even wanted to drag me by force onto Deja Vu. So in the end she just told me:
"Either you come with me or you can walk out right now and find another way back home because I'm not gonna take you!"

Really?! Just because I don't feel safe on roller coasters means I have to hitch hike back home?! I really wanted to tell her that if she did mom and dad wouldn't forgive them and she would have to move out, she already left. So I went to. Not with her. I walked straight out of there and in to the van that was struck with the sun's boiling rays. About 6 hours Vivi opens the van door. She told me that I shouldn't have left. That after Iris left, she came back because she felt bad or something and they all started looking for me. Well, I guess I won't be going to the next theme park soon. I guess they were eating because when Vivi came, she had a box of Panda Express and gave it to me. When I opened it, there was no fork. I guess this is my punishment. Vivi also said they wouldn't be here 'til a long time and she meant it. Like about four or five hours later they showed up and with FOOD!!!!! I could eat the Panda Express because I had no fork and if all I drink is diet coke in the van, I would have to pee and the only bathrooms are inside and I didn't get a stamp on my hand. So I finally got to taste the funnel cake and never again! It tasted good only that at night I woke up and had to go straight to the bathroom to puke it out. I think it even went through my nose! The End! See Ya..

No comments:

Post a Comment