Friday, July 2, 2010

The random things of the day!!!!!!!!!

Okay, today I was watching Malcom in the Middle when Frances goes to like a beauty pagent and like when he tells the girl she likes
"Well, I thought I was ,but your the person who seem to change me" or something like that

And then she sends him to like a church thing and like the coach was like what do you do? And like the person in the front row shouted:
"PRAY OUT THE GAY!!!!!!"

Then the coach was like hop to it! They all turn and pray on their chair and Frances looks donw and the guy winks at him. I thought it was hilarious.

I've been thinking to like remake Lady Gaga 's Pokerface video and like have her in like Wonderland, sort of. I'm not sure if it was Pokerface, I think I wanted to redo Bad Romance. Well, one of the two. I guess I could at least try even though It's gonna look like crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment